DONATE

Monday, April 24, 2017

Where I Stand & Social Media


John R. Houk
© April 24, 2017

Have you ever been around people who you know you agree with much of what they believe? AND THEN you discover there are one or more issues you disagree with those same people. Indeed, there might be one thing you have an extreme disagreement with.

Disagreement is something I have learned to live with in various Social Media locations in which I have joined either due to fascination or perceived agreement.

Just so you can peg me, allow me to sum up where I stand. I am a Christian Conservative. There are many elements of Neoconservatism that I concur (America first National Interests, Strong Military, not backing down to threats to the American way of life (which does mean meddling in the domestic issues of foreign nations if those nations are determined to mess with America) and Biblical Moral concepts as highlighted through the lens of the New Testament (which means I am a very strong Social Conservative).

Keeping that stand in mind this translates into Big Government is evil domestically yet essential for National Security in foreign relations, I am huge with the rule of law to be viewed via the Original Intent of the U.S. Constitution. I also have a huge distrust of all transformative ideals of the American and global Left (which tends to desire Big Government statism, top-down collectivist despotism, anti-Christian Secular Humanism, a diluted moral society and a basic anti-Capitalist/anti-Free Market economic system. In other words, the Left agenda is representative of EVERYTHING that will degrade and ultimately destroy American Liberty and the Pursuit of individual Happiness.

Also, you should be aware I am a huge supporter of Israel being a Jewish State as well as perceiving the theopolitical doctrines of Islam as antithetical to everything American and Christian. This also pegs me as a Christian Zionist and a Counterjihadist. Both concepts are viewed by the Left as either anti-Palestine or an Islamophobic racist.

If understanding the only Palestine that ever came close to existing was in ancient history an insult to Jews and in modern history a designation for the Jewish return to a national homeland that have been expelled from over and over. Understandably, the Jewish desire for the return of their homeland might be different than my Christian desire for the Jews to have their homeland returned. My Christian perspective is that the return of Israel is a sign of the return of Jesus Christ (who face it, will come to the Jews first and then the rest of the Christians who believe). Whatever the differentia is between Jewish and Christian goals for the existence of Israel, the end goal is the same.

There is one point that too many Christians fail to understand about the Jews. Both religious and secular Jews have a huge reason to mistrust Christians. As non-Jewish Christians began to dominate the faith, some theological rocket scientists ... err, I mean Christian intelligentsia, began to teach that ALL Jews are responsible for the death of Jesus Christ. Thus, irrelevant of the Christian leg or denomination (e.g. but not limited to – Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox and Protestant), the moniker of Christ-killers was brainwashed into the minds of Christian adherents. Sadly, some Christian still use the Antisemitic moniker today. I’ll go into the reasons why this moniker is idiotic to perpetuate later.

Due to the Christ-killer moniker levelled against Jews, European Christians spent a huge part of their history persecuting Jews that included forced migrations, brutal violence, theft and murder. AND this is the reason present day Jews have a huge distrust of Christian motives. Again sadly, what is left of Middle Eastern Christians have this Christ-killer Jew-hatred still ingrained into their psyche. That is one sad explanation Middle Eastern Christians might display the same hatred of Jews that Jew-hating Muslims are disposed to act out as well.

I am a Counterjihadist not just because of Islamic terrorism so prevalent in this day and age, but also because the Quran, Hadith and Sunnah of Islam has Jew-hatred and Christian-hatred actually ingrained in these revered writings. My perspective makes Islam an Antichrist religion. Yup, that bugs me.

NOW, if you have come to this post because of Social Media, I am fairly certain there are aspects of where I stand you either agree with or disagree with AND if you are a Leftist you probably disagree with my entire stand.

As an American I believe everyone has the Right to disagree without fear of retribution on my part. I mean if I have rattled your cage to a vivid angry emotion, your Liberty enables you to choose not to read my thoughts or dispositions. In contrast my Liberty means I am free not to read another’s disposition. The idiom I like for this Liberty is: “Agree to disagree”.

Now here’s the rub of Social Media disagreement for me. I like reading and boning up on Conspiracy Theories. Also, I belong to some Social Media that espouses my Counterjihad thoughts but are a bit too far to the Right for my comfort zone. The unfortunate difficulty I run into from those Social Media Communities is a blatant Antisemitism that blames all Jews for all the ails of the world. I got to tell you, that chaps my hide.



Below is a comment of disagreement one had with my post “Disagreement on Conspiracy Theory Pt 2” at the Google Plus Community Global Info Exchange Our Community!

The link to the G+ comment at this site is HERE. The comment there duly chastised me for flirting with Conspiracy Theories informing me they don’t do that community. So now I have to remember to avoid conspiracies at that G+ location. The second comment by Shawn Jones got me into “chaps my hide” mode.

In full disclosure, I did perform a spell check on Shawn and my posts at the G+ community. So if you do go to the G+ site for varication you will notice slight variations in both our posts. Indeed, I have a feeling that Shawn might respond with a bit of his/her own chap-hide moment. The reason: Shawn is a person that obviously blames the Jews for all the ills of planet earth.  

4/22/17

what if I told you Jews are behind the term conspiracy theory cause they got tired of people exposing them.

I suppose with a crusader avatar you would attack me? The Christ-killing Jews always hide behind Crusader avatars on Youtube and news outlets.

4/24/17

Actually Shawn, the Jews are probably the longest victims of idiotic Conspiracy Theories. If that is the sense you are thinking then you'd be correct. ALSO, the reality is Jews are not big fans of the Crusader image. The ***Crusaders slaughtered Jews in Jerusalem more than they did Muslims because of the idiotic conspiracy accusation of "Christ-Killers".

A majority of the Sanhedrin Pharisees and Sadducees set up a crowd crying "Crucify Him" while barring the Jewish believers in Christ's Messiahship before Pilate. Pilate ordered the scourging and Crucifixion. Romans forced Christ in humiliation down the Via Dolorosa, it was Romans that drove spikes through Christ's hands and feet and it was a Roman that drove a spear through the side of Jesus to make sure He was dead.

Sounds to me if you want to blame an ancient people in modern times, you might want to look at Italians and not Jews.

But hey, Jesus said on the Cross before He died, "Father, forgive them, they know what they do". Whoever to blame for Christ's death is irrelevant. Jesus forgave, meaning the Father forgave. Then Jesus arose bodily from the tomb for ALL who believe to receive forgiveness of sins. Blame is idiotic.

+++
***While Writing This I sense the need to justify the Crusader icon I use to any Jewish readers that happen by.



As mentioned above, I am aware of the reason that Jews are offended by a Crusader icon. I have adopted the imagery of a Crusader Knight because it drives Muslims crazy that believe their theopolitical religion is perfect, peaceful and just. As I have already mentioned, the Islamic revered writings not only insult/condemn Jews but also condemn the central beliefs of the Christian faith. Islam condemns:

Ø That Jesus is the Son of God.

Ø That Jesus was Crucified.

Ø That Jesus arose bodily from the tomb.

Ø That Jesus is both fully human and fully God (essential for Salvation).

And these Antichrist issues are just ones I can think of off the top of my head.



I am aware that religious Jews also have a problem Jesus as the Son of God and the bodily Resurrection of Jesus from death to life. Unlike Muslims, Jews will not threaten to hunt me down and lop off my head for my Christian faith. As a Christian I believe religious Jews will accept Jesus as Messiah when the see the Second Coming of this son of David. Again the Second Coming of Jesus probably is not tickling heart of joy for religious Jews before His return. But I look at it this way.

Every single Apostles of Jesus (The Twelve) were Jewish. Even the traitor Judas Iscariot. The Apostle Thomas was the last to believe in Jesus’ Resurrection from death to life. WHY?

Thomas wanted to see the Resurrected Jesus complete with the scars left by the Crucifixion.

John 20: 24-29 NKJV

24 Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord.”

So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.”

26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!” 27 Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”

28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Jesus said to him, “Thomas,[a] because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”



Take note that Jesus was not pleased with Thomas’ disbelief, but simply said bless are who believe without seeing. If one is a Christian, he believes without seeing. At Christ’s Second Coming, it is my belief the Doubting Thomas Jews will believe when they see Him. Jews simply missed out on the blessing because of unbelief. No blessing doesn’t mean a curse. It merely means you missed when you could have had it earlier.


JRH 4/24/17


1 comment: