DONATE

Friday, October 21, 2016

Decision 2016: A Guide for Hillary & Trump Voters


Yesterday I posted on Donald Trump’s assertion that he would wait and see before making any commitment to honor election results titled, “If I Was Trump, I’d Examine Election Results TOO!” The focus of that post is the fact that Dems admitted in an undercover video that the American Left had been committing voter fraud for decades.

While I was looking around in research I discovered an even better video at the G+ Conservative Community that addresses all the lies and deceptions of Crooked Hillary in the third Presidential Debate.

JRH 10/21/16 (Hat Tip Kevin Cunniff)
***********************


Published on Oct 20, 2016

Tip Jar: via PayPal to: NAVYHATO@gmail.com
If you would like to support this channel, it would be GREATLY appreciated.


There is more to read unrelated to the video

No comments:

Post a Comment